How far is Braselton from Atlanta?
49 miles / 79 km
What is there to do at Chateau Elan?
From shopping and spa services to afternoon tea and winery tours, indulge in some soul-stirring “me time” at Chateau Elan.
- Spa. ...
- Gelato Bike. ...
- Trunk Club. ...
- Wine Tours & Tastings. ...
- Fireside S'mores. ...
- Pools + Hot Tub. ...
- Picnic d'Chateau. ...
- Afternoon Tea.
Can you take pictures at Chateau Elan?
We encourage all guests to take personal photography and videography while enjoying overnight accommodations at our resort. All images and videos taken by guests are allowed free of charge, as long as the images and videos are used for personal, non-commercial purposes.
How much is a wine tasting at Chateau Elan?
Private Pours Before or after the tour, there can be a personalized guided tasting of six Chateau Elan wines. Group Tours & Tastings are offered Monday - Wednesday at 4:00 or 5:00 pm. Group Tour & Tasting pricing is flexed, based on inclusion, but start at $50 per person.
Who owns Chateau Elan in Georgia?
HEI Hotels & Resorts
How much is a wedding at Chateau Elan?
STARTING AT $18,741 FOR 50 GUESTS.
Does Chateau Elan have a winery?
From humble beginnings, Chateau Elan Winery has emerged as one of the largest and most awarded wineries on the East Coast. ... Our North Georgia winery is open daily for guided tours and tastings, as well as one-of-a-kind private events.
What is Chateau Elan worth?
Elan to be sold for $8.
How much is a night at Chateau Elan?
Who bought Chateau Elan?
Wheelock Street Capital
Is Chateau Elan gated?
Château Élan Estates is an exclusive gated community located in Braselton—a small town just 45 minutes north of Atlanta which was recently recognized as the safest city in Georgia.
How many rooms does Chateau Elan have?
How many golf courses does Chateau Elan have?
From the rolling Georgia hills of the Woodlands greens to the serene valley lakes that distinguish the Chateau's fairways, our two 18-hole courses and Executive Par 3 course are unique in character and design.
What city is Chateau Elan?
Does Chateau Elan allow kids?
Braselton's famous muscadine vineyards and the Château Élan Resort make it one of the most popular cities for a weekend getaway in Georgia, but locals will tell you that Braselton is also a great place to live, especially for families with kids./span>
How far is Chateau Elan from Buckhead?
Does Chateau Elan have a spa?
Tucked in the North Georgia countryside, the Spa at Chateau Elan is a serene and inviting sanctuary where innovative spa treatments, indoor and outdoor fitness classes, and mindful dining come together in the pursuit of total wellness.
How far is Chateau Elan from Atlanta airport?
How far is Chateau Elan from Atlanta?
Is Chateau Elan dog friendly?
Chateau Elan is proudly a pet-friendly resort and we welcome our guests' well-trained pets on designated floors of the Inn at Chateau.
What time is check out at Chateau Elan?
How many acres is Chateau Elan?
What does Chateau mean?
What county is Chateau Elan in Georgia?
Who started Chateau Elan?
Who owns Braselton GA?
- Where can I take a day trip to Georgia?
- Is it safe to tube the Chattahoochee?
- Where can I take my girlfriend on a date in Atlanta?
- What is the most beautiful city in Georgia?
- Is it worth going to Florida in December?
- What is there to do in Helen Ga today?
- Who is the richest person in Atlanta Georgia?
- What attracts snakes to your house?
- Can a yurt be a permanent home?
- Where can I hang out in Ikeja?
You will be interested
- Is North Carolina a red state?
- Where is the cheapest all-inclusive vacation spot?
- How far is Destin Beach from Atlanta?
- How big should I make my pumpkin patch?
- Is there really a town under Lake Lanier?
- What is Atlanta famous for?
- Is Blue Ridge GA a dry county?
- Where should I go in the fall in Georgia?
- What is the best time to go to a pumpkin patch?
- How far is Beaufort from Hilton Head?