What is the highest paid job in Georgia?
Detailed List Of Highest Paying Jobs In Georgia
|Rank||Job Title||Average Salary|
|3||Physicians, All Other; And Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric||$236,530|
|4||Obstetricians And Gynecologists||$233,390|
What is the safest place to live in Atlanta Georgia?
Safest Neighborhoods in Atlanta
- Brookhaven – Home to the Peachtree Creek Greenway. ...
- Argonne Forest – Wealthiest Atlanta Neighborhood. ...
- North Buckhead – An Affluent Area Near Shopping & A Nature Preserve. ...
- Peachtree Heights East – Safest Neighborhood in Atlanta. ...
- Chastain Park – A Comfortable, Affluent Suburb in Atlanta.
What is the best city to live in Atlanta GA?
- Alpharetta. Town in Georgia. ...
- Decatur. Suburb of Atlanta, GA. ...
- Collier Hills North. Neighborhood in Atlanta, GA. ...
- Johns Creek. Suburb of Atlanta, GA. ...
- North Decatur. Suburb of Atlanta, GA. ...
- Berkeley Lake. Suburb of Atlanta, GA. ...
- Atlantic Station. Neighborhood in Atlanta, GA. ...
- Morningside/Lenox Park. Neighborhood in Atlanta, GA.
Where should I not live in Atlanta?
The most dangerous parts of Atlanta include U-Rescue Villa, Old Fourth Ward, Kirkwood (which is known for gangs), Castleberry Hill, Washington Park, Edgewood, Peoplestown, Vine City, and East Atlanta Village.
What are the worst areas of Atlanta?
The most dangerous areas in Atlanta is based on data from the local law enforcement agency and when not available, also includes estimates based on demographic data.
- Oakland City. Population 26,146. ...
- Lakewood Heights-Southeastern Atlanta. Population 23,547. ...
- West End. ...
- Grove Park. ...
- Adamsville. ...
- Adams Park. ...
- Center Hill. ...
- Adair Park.
What is the poorest town in Georgia?
What is richest town in GA?
Who's the richest person in Georgia?
What is the blackest city in Georgia?
City of Atlanta
Where do billionaires live in Georgia?
How many billionaires live Georgia?
In Georgia, Atlanta is the only city home to any billionaires. A total of 12 billionaires live in Atlanta with a combined net worth of $55.
Who is the richest woman in Georgia?
Her net worth was estimated by Forbes at $16.
Who is the richest person in Dalton Georgia?
Making his debut on the Forbes 400 is Jeffrey Lorberbaum, the chairman and CEO of carpet and flooring Giant Mohawk Industries Inc. (NYSE: MHK). The 58-year-old Dalton, Ga., executive ranks No. 369 with an estimated net worth of $1.
Who is the richest person in New York City?
Where do billionaires live in NYC?
Billionaires' Row is a set of ultra-luxury residential skyscrapers, constructed or in development, that are arrayed roughly along the southern end of Central Park in Manhattan, New York City.
Who owns most of New York City?
NYC Property Owners With The Biggest Footprints
|RANK||FIRM/ENTITY||TOTAL SQUARE FEET|
Who is the richest man on Wall Street?
Here are Wall Street's six highest earners and the hedge funds they manage.
Who is richest black man in America?
Here are the richest African Americans and where they rank on the list of the world's billionaires.